Saturday, January 10, 2015

Day 9 - a piece of fruit

Actually I'm a little late, it's day 10 but I'm only posting Day 9. I'm coming down with a cold and I was too yucky yesterday to do much of anything after I got home from work. 

So Day 9 is drawing a piece of fruit. I looked in the frig and all I found was a tiny cutie, but hey it's fruit. 
I've never drawn fruit before so it wasn't that easy. especially the reflectiion on the table. I used my fingers, a business card and several feathers taped together then used the ends to make the little dimples in the cutie. Not too bad for my first one. I really have to figure out the shadow. 


Since I was late for Day 9 I"ll do Day 10 later and lucky for me it's another piece of fruit so I'll get  another chance. I think I'll go to the store for some more fruit!

In case there is any doubt I won't be firing it and I am still using black frit with a vanilla base.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment