Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 6 the human form

So today is day 6 of the 30 powders in 30 days. Today I wanted to "draw" something I've never drawn before.  The human form, and I use the term very loosely. I've always said I can draw stick people. Albeit I felt compeled to draw something new and something I've never tried before. After seeing them you'll know why.  I defiantly still can't draw the human body but I enjoyed the exercise. Still just using my fingers and business card but this time I folded and manipulated the business card to get into small spaces.

This challenge is definately making me work out side my comfort zone but I'm still enjoying it so much!   Albeit I'm working a lot of late days this month so I'm not sure if I'll feel that way when I'm doing my drawings at 9pm at night!

Ok this is a side view and wow her breast is big! and where are her arms. maybe she's covering up her breast and that's why it's so big - yep that's my story and I'm sticking with it!

  • ok I like this one better it's the back view and look she has arms but wow those are some nasty elbows! 

    ok side view again with the wacked out elbow is someone twisting her arm. Yep that's what it is someone is twisting her arm that way!

    ok another back view. I just can't draw breast properly so the back is much easier at least the elbows are a little better, but she has a very short torso!



    ok I got tired of drawing a female body I thought I'd draw a face. look it's Charlie Brown. 
    wow, I'm really not good at drawing humans.


    It's been lots of fun anyway!

    Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment