Sunday, January 4, 2015

5 powders in 30 minutes

So today's challenge was to draw 5 drawings in 5 minutes with just our fingers and a business card. 

Since I really struggle with drawing I thought I just "play" with the glass without purpose.

The first one is just with the business card. I found it interesting is just with the business card how many variations could be created.



This one was just with my finger and I just wanted to play and see what turned out.

This one is just with the pad of my finger.
I actually like the dots! 

My version of flowers, im rally not good at drawing.  

I like this one I see lots of things but my first response was he's about to eat the cake!


All of theses we're on vanilla with black powder. I am not firing any of them. 

But I will say I enjoy playing with the powder!!

Looking forward to Monday's challenge!

Karen



2 comments: