Saturday, January 17, 2015

Day 14 - something scary

Day 14 of the 30 powders in 30 days was draw something that scares you. First Sharks scare me albeit we drew that last time, so what else scares me.  What scares me most in life is something happening to my children but I don't want to think about that needless to say drawing something happining to my children. Next I thought what else scares me and it's heights; bridges, buildings, mountains, pretty much anything I can fall off of!  So here is my scary picture of me falling off of something high!

Same rules I used a rubber tool, business card and my fingers.  I used a vanilla base and black frit.




BTW just looking at this drawing scares me. 

Also I'm behind in my drawings because of work. I'll try to catch up!


Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment